Can't visit blogger beta

I was so happy to see all new accounts are being created on the new version of Blogger in beta. Where there is a wonderful and free place to help me to blog anything I noticed. But What the most disappointed to me is I can's access it very easily. I spent over 10 minutes to login through proxy server. Why? Cause I'm a chinese. I'm in the GFW. I'm always be proud of a chinese. But this time I don't wanne be.

I can't understand why they block blogger? I just want to write something I favored, nothing illegal. Why I choose blogger, because it's a real free blog for me. It's safe and simple, I can't trust any blog hosting inside china. At least I think blogger is the best. So I will continue to use it, whatever happened, I will find a way to login.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is a real thing.
you can add
72.14.219.190 beta.blogger.com
to the file "windows/system32/driver/etc"